Friday, April 15, 2005

Frustration

I was taking to my Son the other day, and we were talking about the value of character in leadership. I told him the higher you go the more important character becomes, and how quickly the lack of it will show itself in a high position.
I am beginning to adapt after working for 40 years for a company who demanded that you dismiss any character issues if they got in the way of your job, and rewarding those who displayed the greatest lack of character.
The knife in the back and the lie to get what you want, I have experienced it so much that I just look the other way. But for those who do these things and believe they are smarter and wiser and better than those who don't is something I will never adapt to.
God help me to never be like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home