Saturday, April 23, 2005

Early hours

It is 4 am, it is one of those nights where you wake up and something is bothering you so you can't get back to sleep.
I decided to get up and work on some of the things that were able to dominate my mind and drive the sleep away. I sent out an email to notify some people of a meeting that I haven't had the time to send out until now.
It is raining, as I look out the window, I think of how fortunate we are to have the quiet neighborhood that we have. No cars are going by, no one walking on the street, just the quiet of the night. Fox News is showing the same programs that put me to sleep last night.
When I get back in bed, I will have to pray myself to sleep and get my mind off those things that keep forcing their way into my mind. Sleep will come soon, and so will morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home