Friday, August 14, 2009

Politics today

We are going thru a time such as we have never experienced before.

We have always looked up to our government even though we have always known it was not perfect. Now we don't know what to think. We see leaders getting up and telling us things and very soon after it is proved that what we are being told is not the truth. This is not a criticizm on my part, but a statement of fact. How do you trust?

My advice, change things to a situation where we have greater trust in our government, and many of the problems we are experiencing will go away.

Next advice, begin to put the values we knew at one time back into our society, and watch the problems begin to fade even faster.

Next advice, bring God back into our homes, our schools and our nation. Some of the things we are doing are inviting the wrath of God, can this be a good thing?

I will say it again, 2nd Chronicles 7:14 If my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

It sounds very simple doesn't it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home