Monday, October 29, 2007

Trying to understand

I have listened for days now and tried to understand what is going on in the heads of our upperlevel politicians. Gov. Spitzer did such a great job as AG, how could he be doing such a bad job as governor.
I can't for the life of me understand how anyone could think that we should be rewarding people for doing illegal things. Why would we want to help someone who is breaking the law, why do they insult those of us who willingly obey the law by rewarding those who knowingly break the law.
We are in a bad enough position from some of the decisions that have been made without taking a chance on helping someone who wants to do us harm. Certainly some of those who are in the country illegally are here to do us harm.

I guess I will continue to "try to understand"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home