Friday, November 04, 2005

What a week, bring on next week

What a week this has been. I have so much on my plate right now, I do not need the pressure of an Election on top of it. And most of all I do not need every word I say put in the papers in a way I did not say it. The Pennysaver article was not even close to what was asked me, or even close to how I responded. The true reason for this was obvious at this point. The article said someone had called each candidate and published the responses to the questions. The questions I was asked were not the same ones published in the paper, and the answers I gave in the article were not the same as I gave over the phone. Everyone except the candidate the party favored looked really bad, and the candidate they favored looked really good. The Pennysaver is opening up doors it will be sorry for someday.
My name was mentioned in another paper so I had to write to the editor and clarify that subject, before the feeding frenzy started to discredit me.
Every subject is being misrepresented in this election, I just hope that the majority get out and vote and do not let this little minority rule the town. Silent Majority we need you Tuesday in the voting booth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home