Monday, January 02, 2006

The first post of 2006

This is the first post of the new year. I am going to try to be more consistent in the new year. I would like to post on at least one of my blog sites every day, but it often doesn't happen.
I just purchased a new website so I will have that to update too, so who knows how bad the poor old blogsites will suffer.
I was reading the other day about new extensions for domain names, one was .name. So my new website will be www.aboutcharliebrown.name. The new extension is meant exclusively for "personal websites"
It will be a site about me, not the town or the village or history or anything, just about me. (oh how boring you say) I promise to make it as interesting as I can. People insist I should write a book, so my life must have something interesting in it.
Wednesday is the organizational meeting for the town, we get sworn in and set up the government for the coming year. That is always good. So lets hope there are 363 more posts in 2006, and have a Happy New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home